About Engaged Seminars.
Engaged Seminars, Inc. was formed by John LeTourneau with a mission of bringing highly effective sales and business development skills to the global real estate industry. Our guiding principle is to raise the industry’s bar: one agent, one class, one brokerage, and one association at a time. Reaching out to the global market outside the United States, Engaged Seminar's John LeTourneau is a regular speaker at Ireland’s IPAV annual conference in Dublin and John has instructed students from more than 20 countries around the world.
About John LeTourneau.
Commercial course work covers everything from a light introduction to a two-day intensive training session that prepares new agents for the commercial real estate world; while offering experienced agents the chance to learn new skills and up their game.
Believing firmly that Designations and Certifications are a powerful way for agents to demonstrate their commitment to improving their real estate careers, John brings a unique and fun perspective when teaching these courses. Students, at the same time, get the opportunity to hone their presentation and sales skills through scenario walkthroughs.
John believes in giving back to the Realtor community and demonstrates it through his direct participation in:
- Member, Board of Directors, Mainstreet Organization of Realtors (MORE)
- Member, Commercial, Global, Government Affairs, & International Committees at MORE
- Illinois Realtors Consulate Liaison to The Republic of Ireland
- Illinois Realtors State Legislative Contact to Rep. David Olsen
- Member, Illinois Realtors Commercial, Global Commercial, & Professional Standards Committees
- Certified instructor for NAR, RPR, and REBAC
- Licensed continuing education instructor for Illinois
Select Your Seminar.
Our courses cover Commercial, Residential and Realtor Certification topics. Seminars can range from one class up to several days worth of instruction. The choice is yours!